Terms & conditions
By accessing our app, SoePay, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing SoePay. The materials contained in SoePay are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of SoePay per device for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in SoePay;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials within SoePay are provided on an 'as is' basis. SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to SoePay.
In no event shall SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use SoePay, even if SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited or a SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in SoePay could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on SoePay are accurate, complete or current. SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited may make changes to the materials contained in SoePay at any time without notice. However SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials. SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited or its suppliers shall not be liable in any way to any person or entity in respect of any damage, loss, or loss of business whatsoever which may be suffered by any person or any property howsoever caused by reason of the above matters.
SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk. You shall not hold SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited liable in any way in respect of any damage, loss, or loss of business whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any person or any property howsoever caused by any such linked site.
SPECTRA Merchant Services Limited may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using SoePay you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”). The parties agree that the courts of Hong Kong shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions and the offer and/or contract of which they are part. In relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, you hereby agree to accept and submit to the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. You further waive irrevocably any claim that Hong Kong is not a convenient forum, and agrees irrevocably that Hong Kong is a convenient forum as to any action arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions. The parties further agree that if either party commences any action relating to these terms and conditions in any forum other than Hong Kong, that party shall pay all the attorney’s fees and costs incurred by the other in seeking to stay or transfer the said action to a Hong Kong forum or in seeking to dismiss or defend the said action.